 Technic / 9440
Re: technic fig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:55:14 GMT

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
news:HAxnDu.GHM@lugnet.com...

I build my technic fig scale vehicles to 1:20.  It's pretty close, and it
makes the math pretty easy :)

Definitely! It also seems that the size of fixed sized parts such as wheels
correspond well to their real sized counterparts at this scale too. I think
it's a good scale to build at, large enough to get a lot of functions but
not (usually) too large that things are too heavy to motorise.

Jennifer