 Technic / 9357
    Re: how many creators —Steven Lane
   (...) As door stops! Steve (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: how many creators —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) While we're at it, something that I forgot to mention when Steve was URLing the proof Bionicle is crap, here's another. Toa in Swedish is short for Toilet, or toalett as it's spelled in Swedish. So, toilet paper packages have Toa printed on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)