 Technic / 9355
    Dead —Fredrik Glöckner
   I wonder how many times the Technic line has been announced dead on this newsgroup. It must have been done fairly many times over the years. Fredrik (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Dead —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) As we don't know we call it 'X', then X is how many times it's been proclaimed dead to many... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Dead —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) ...and it looks like TLC also thinks we have announced it a little too much: (URL) how much argment about what Technic is? Is it being used less frequently? A; there are a number of new Technic sets more like old days than anything lately… (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)