 Technic / 9351
  Re: Moc: Digger

Nice picture but I think I'm more into: (URL) so hard to understand, Tobbe ;) But the other one is interesting. Wish I had more thread thou. /Pehter (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Moc: Digger

Note to lugnet.loc.se readers; My intention was to remember trimming this group out this time but there's an interesting URL at the bottom for us Swedes. I did set FUT lugnet.technic like Pehter should have done in the first place though. (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se)