 Technic / 9317
    BAYLIT or Bricklink? —Max Maxwell
   Just a quick question: Do you prefer purchasing single Lego parts from BAYLIT or Bricklink, and why? And which do you seem to have more problems with receiving parts? (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: BAYLIT or Bricklink? —James Brown
     (...) That's not a simple question: Bricklink doesn't sell parts. Many hundreds of people sell parts *through* Bricklink. BAYLIT is a single store, Bricklink is hundreds of stores. James (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: BAYLIT or Bricklink? —Max Maxwell
     (...) What I meant to say was: Do you prefer the stores (any of them) on Bricklink or BAYLIT? Sorry. (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: BAYLIT or Bricklink? —Gregory Muri
     I do most all of my shopping through the shops at BrickLink. 99.9% of the shops there have flawless service, just look at their feedback before ordering. Baylit has been a valuable resource for items that are not available through any of the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: BAYLIT or Bricklink? —Thomas Avery
   (...) And to make it even more complicated, BAYLIT has a store on Bricklink: (URL) I've purchased from both- never had any serious problems. (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)