 Technic / 9153
9152  |  9154
Subject:
My 8002 Destroyer Droid didn't come with errata sheet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:10:43 GMT

Hello all,

I read countless times on Lugnet that the 8002 set Destroyer Droid is
supposed to come with a sheet that corrects errors made in the manual. I got
mine MISB, but have no such sheet. I didn't have time to try to build the
droid yet.

Is it possible that later produced boxes of this set got corrected manuals
and didn't require errata sheets anymore? If mine didn't include them by
accident, can someone scan them for me?

Many thanks.

Stephane