 Technic / 9076
  MechMouse. Another use for the MicroScout

Hi All, After building MechCat ((URL) I noticed I had an extra Microscout that came with the Dark Side Developers Kit. So I found a use for it, Mech Mouse: (URL) you're interested, I included the LDRAW file and building instructions. (URL) Hystad (21 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)