 Technic / 8974
    Food for MechCat —Dean Hystad
   Hi All, I'm getting ready for the Minnesota FLL state tournament and this includes building models to demonstrate the cool things you can make with LEGO. I hope to be sharing some space with Doug Carlson who has showing his creation at the FLL (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Food for MechCat —Kevin Clague
   Dean, I'm very interested in looking at your biped bird, but the links don't work. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Food for MechCat —Dean Hystad
   (...) Sorry Kevin, I moved things around in my Brickshelf galleries in preparation to putting the instructions on the BI portal. The new locations (after moderation) are: Bird : (URL) : (URL) : (URL) hope people have as much fun building them as I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)