 Technic / 8974
  Food for MechCat

Hi All, I'm getting ready for the Minnesota FLL state tournament and this includes building models to demonstrate the cool things you can make with LEGO. I hope to be sharing some space with Doug Carlson who has showing his creation at the FLL (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Food for MechCat

Dean, I'm very interested in looking at your biped bird, but the links don't work. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Food for MechCat

(...) Sorry Kevin, I moved things around in my Brickshelf galleries in preparation to putting the instructions on the BI portal. The new locations (after moderation) are: Bird : (URL) : (URL) : (URL) hope people have as much fun building them as I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)