 Technic / 8926
    Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank —Roy Nelson
   Darn it Tobbe!, Stop making my own tanks look so small! I don't want to spend another $40 on conveyor links! How fast/powerful is it? I would have expected two motors per side to have enough power to even turn it. I still plan on testing gluing (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Hehe, all my conveyor links are pre dark ages, thus the plates stick even worse... (...) It's not that fast or powerful, but it's not that heavy either. It can turn on carpet though, but a lot of 1 x 6 plates will fall off if I drive on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)