 Technic / 8892
Re: New Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 07:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
Rather than update the old "Part Of The Week" feature every week, I've
decided to periodically update a list of new parts. I've put this on the old
PotW page:
http://www.lugnet.com/technic/potw

If you've seen any new parts that should be included, please let me know!

thanks,
TJ

One new part that I'm happy to finally see is a 7-long axle! There's a light
gray one in <set:8355>, and perhaps some of the other new racers as well.

--
  David Schilling