 Technic / 8854
Re: adding power inlet to technic control center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:42:09 GMT

Hi Rob,

Here are the compared photos (boards are quite different in supply region)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/ControlCenter/ctrl1-pcb.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/ControlCenter/ctrl2-pcb.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/ControlCenter/ctrl1-supply-zone.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/ControlCenter/ctrl2-supply-zone.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/ControlCenter/ctrl1-in.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Philo/ControlCenter/ctrl2-in.jpg
and the folder after moderation:

Cheers,

Philo
www.philohome.com

I was browsing your site lastnight and found that you have the 8485.  I
couldn't find any pictures to support my theory, but thought that version 2
of the controller would include a power inlet.  I took mine apart lastnight,
and it looks as though they almost made provisions to add the wiring and
components on the pc board.  Does anyone have a picture of the pc board from
version 2.  I could compare the differences between the two and maybe come
up with an easy solution.