 Technic / 8851
  Re: New Video (Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane)

(...) What codec did you use to compress them? Of course my NT4 IE 5.5 WM 6.4 is outdated and can't find the apropriate codec. Don't convert them or anything for lil' me I'll just find another computer until I can get them playing alright. /Tobbe (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Video (Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane)

(...) I had that problem at first. (...) I don't know. I borrowed a friend's camera and I'm not very familiar with it. (...) I had to upgrade my WM player in order to get both sound and video. My version reads "6.4.09.1109" whatever that means. TJ (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)