 Technic / 8841
Re: adding power inlet to technic control center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:57:46 GMT

Don't they have that by default? I don't own any but AFAIK it comes with a
wallwart... Did not know it takes batteries though.

The evolution of Control center is inverse of the one of RCX: the first
version (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8094) had no supply input, the second
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8485) got it...

Philo
www.philohome.com