 Technic / 883
    most wanted technic service pack? —Jonathan Wilson
   What is the one piece that people here most want to see in a service pack? I would say the airtank is pretty high on several peoples lists but what else do people here want? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: most wanted technic service pack? —Nicholas McNeely
     I would like to see a service pack with the white clutch gear and one with large turntables. The turntables are available from Dacta, but I wish S@H carried them. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: most wanted technic service pack? —Dan Huber
   Other than the pneumatic tank which you already mentioned, I'd like to see that new hydraulic piece as well. As well, those Technic seats would be nice too. Dan "Jonathan Wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)