 Technic / 8781
  Re: Technic is not dead!!!

(...) That was also my first guess, but my second guess is that one knob would rotate the water cannon, and the other would steer the 3 axles. As for other mechanisms hidden in the back.... not sure, but I would hope that a large-ish technic model (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic is not dead!!!

(...) Yes, on second thought, that makes more sense. I guess I was just seeing the wheels and not thinking of much else. Allan B. (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)