 Technic / 8683
  Re: Andreas' big foot 4x4 truck - WOW!!!! A marvel of raw mechanical proficiency!

I agree! ...and sorry Andreas for not saying so earlier. I enjoyed looking at the frame and seeing the raised suspension. Fun Fun Fun. e (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Andreas' big foot 4x4 truck - WOW!!!! A marvel of raw mechanical proficiency!

Hi Eric, You make LEGO fantastic, thanking you very much for your interest! ciao Andrea (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)