 Technic / 8645
    Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane —Frank Filz
   (...) Nice. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see the crane in action, but I appreciated the first hand experience I had with it. Frank (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane —Thomas Avery
   (...) I mentioned that on the site, somewhere on this page: (URL) again for the help! Frank got to see the damage first hand when I opened up my trunks in DC. He saw something like this: (URL) the crane base was a little squashed. He helped me (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)