 Technic / 8593
Re: LJ redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.build, Eric Sophie writes:
Oh hey I never got a chance to mention how cool this LJ is. IT'S COOL!
Yep, I gotta get back to my roots and try something like this again.

Any chance we could go 4 Wheel'n with the Cherokee and I'll drive this:

You're on!  Let's go!

BTW, the LJ could barrel across that itty bitty stream on two cylinders!
Nice.

The big ballon tyres and the classic jeep work really well together.
Bravo.

www.mylegomaster.com

Thanks for the comments guy, I appreciate it.

Mark