 Technic / 8505
Re: Electric pneumatic valve?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 00:53:01 GMT

look this http://www.geocities.co.jp/Technopolis/5195/pneumatic/pneu-v.html
its beautiful

im looking for a eletric pneumatic valve too (solenoid)
in Brasil is very hard to find mini pneumatic valves

Cristiano Freitas

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: "Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no>
Para: <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.technic@lugnet.com>
Enviada em: Sábado, 23 de Novembro de 2002 20:08
Assunto: Electric pneumatic valve?

Does anybody know if there are some electrical controlled pneumatic valves
(magnetic valves) aviable for Lego that can be controlled trough a RCX • unit
(9v DC)?

Otherwise I have an idea in my head right now about how to make one :)
Just want to be sure that I dont "reinvent the wheel again"...

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix