 Technic / 8435
  Jamocklaquat - Mission 7 Upper Leg Hex Truss

(Pardon, I intended to X-post.....) Hey gang, after I built the intial Hex Truss, I started to build one of the upper Leg modules. I was happy with the way it worked, but in the effort to make a sturdy design, it's size exceeded the design size I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)