 Technic / 8398
  Re: Look what I did

(...) Possibly for some, but that boom used at least 60 (most of which were previously unused), probably half were grey, and I couldn't hold the boom horizontally with the grey ones on the bottom (it would bend and fail), but with them on the top, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Look what I did

I've put a black one in now and this one's stayed intact. Steve (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)