 Technic / 8393
    Heads Up: LoTeK has a new URL! —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hi all! My website LoTeK has moved! Previous URL: (URL) URL: (URL) moved the files and folders around a bit too so the site has had a major overhaul. Please update any bookmarks to my site. All folders on the old site has a redirecting index.html (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.gaming)