 Technic / 8339
  leftovers from 8485 - T-rex

Hello, I have build the t-rex from 8485. What pieces should remain? The reason I ask is that I have build it from a large bulk I have bought and there is other sets to be build from that bulk of lego. I could seperate it again and compare the pieces (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)