 Technic / 8281
  New Technic stuff for 2003

See the links here: (URL) (Thanks Holger!) There is some new Technic stuff in there.... The good news: - There's new Technic - It looks half decent (at least in the 84xx range) - 4 new motorbikes The bad news: - The bikes look awful - New wheels (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic stuff for 2003

Where have the pictures gone? greetings Maico "Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> schreef in bericht news:H3s92E.Juz@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic stuff for 2003

(...) There are no files in that directory at all at the moment... I would definitely like to see these new items though. Was there any major stuff for this year, by the way? (I have been out of the community for a while and haven't been keeping (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic stuff for 2003

(...) No more since TLC probably put the lid on. (...) One _small_ forklift truck, one wheel loader with a small bucket (might be new, not good with buckets - it's yellow) and one dump-truck (three axles, looks like the smallest balloon wheel from (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)