 Technic / 8258
Re: MASSIVE Technic collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 02:39:05 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dan Vaughan writes:
Hi,

I will be selling all my Legos (which are 95% Technic) most likely via Ebay
or other
auction site.  I wanted to see if there was anybody in the Lugnet community
that would be interested in buying them before I did.

The sets I have are:

SET#    DESCRIPTION  QTY

8437   Future Car  2
8440   Formula Flash / Formula Indy Racer  3
8444   Air Enforcer / Supercopter  1
8445   Indy Storm / Formula 1 Racer  1
8456   Fiber Optic Multi Set / Multi Racer Set  1
8459   Pneumatic Front End Loader  1
8460   Pneumatic Crane Truck  1
8735   Power Pack  6+
8838   Shock Cycle  2
8840   Rally Shock 'n Roll Racer  1
8854   Power Crane  1

Hi

How much are you asking for these sets: 8437,8440,8445 and 8840? (each one)
And how much will cost shipping any of those sets to Colombia???

Thanks a lot