 Technic / 8247
8246  |  8248
Subject:
Technic axel pins with friction.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 21:45:32 GMT

¿Does anyone know what other sets, besides Bionicle Borok Va, contain the
black technic axle pins with friction?  I can't find them as a recognised
Peeron part, and they seem to only be availible in small quantities on
Bricklink.

I like using them for MOCs, but hate to pay $1.50 ($3/2) a piece for them in
the Borok Va sets.