 Technic / 8241
Re: 4 wheel drive with steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:04:57 GMT

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> writes:

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message

Out of the sets available right now, I would say that the 8466 is
pretty much your only choice.

What about the Super Car set #8880?
There are front wheel drive on that car also?

Tes, but the 8880 is hardly available right now.  If you use the setup
from 8880, you're stuck with using one kind of wheels exclusively.  The
suspension arms also take up more space than with the 8466 solution.

Fredrik