 Technic / 8215
    Re: Shock Absorbers —Gary Simas
   Have you taken a look at the 4X4 Off roader 8466? It has very heavy shocks. They are the same size as the large gray or dark grey shocks just with alot heaver spring and yellow in color. Lego had the 8466 on sell for $59.99 for a while (in the US). (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Shock Absorbers —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) Thanks for the response. Actually I have a 4x4 Off-Roader set (or rather, two, since they sent me an extra by accident :D), and as you said it is quite a neat model, almost as good as the legendary 8880 Super Car. It comes with four of those (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)