 Technic / 8213
Re: 8480 Shuttle not locking rear wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:03:38 GMT

Questions:
- Is this normal ?
- Did you make any modification to get a proper rear wheels locking ?

This is interesting, because I remember having the exact same problem when I
first got the set and built it back in 1996; when I tried it one more time
it worked fine. I was only 10 years old then and it is quite conceivable
that I messed up something, but if others have had the same problem then
perhaps there is some confusing step in the instructions that people are
occassionally messing up on.

PS: do you also feel guilty to play Technics at 35 years old ?

I am only 16 but I will still be playing with my Lego until, as the saying
goes, someone pries them out of my cold, dead hands. :D

This comes from her fathers obsession with golf, he eats, drinks, sleeps
golf to the point that if he is not playing it, he's watching it on TV.
(Kind of like watching Bass fishing on TV if you ask me) Kind of like I am
with Lego!   :-)

Aside from Lego, pure math, computer games and philosophy, I do not really
do anything else at all. :D

-Gaurav