 Technic / 8083
Re: reissue pneu. crane truck and bike now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:23:12 GMT

Whereas 40 EUR seems a rip off to me. I remember paying about 25 IEP (32
EUR) three years ago in Dublin.....

Duq

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
"Jake Rentar" <B2FUTR2@aol.com> wrote in message
Check the technic vehicle section of shop.lego.com ...

84.99 USD Preorder this item today, will ship by 04 Oct 2002
for the yellow crane truck reissue of 8460

Or 60 quid in the UK - IMHO a bargain! To all those feeling the lack of
Technic bricks and normal plates this is a great kit, it has a surprising
amount of those parts in it.

Jennifer