 Technic / 8081
    Re: reissue pneu. crane truck and bike now available —Simon Bennett
   (...) I saw this and remembered the discussion about Technic Legends just over a year ago in which I posted ( (URL) ) this: "...When it comes I predict 8460 (price) or 8860 (classic status)." Top marks to me! :) Psi (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: reissue pneu. crane truck and bike now available —David Arnon
   (...) Yes, and top marks to TLC, too! <set:8460> is truly a great set. For anyone hesitating I paid more than twice that price for my copy on ebay and was still happy. - David (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)