 Technic / 8021
  Re: The Big Lift

Great Crane! I am so jealous of the amount of bricks and plates you guys have. (...) That's what I keep finding. The hardest part of the crane to get strong enough tends to be the base/outriggers/crawler frames. The boom is easily strong enough. You (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Big Lift

(...) Depends on construction technique. For my small mobile crane the construction I used meant the boom was significantly weaker than normal (bending-wise), and in fact when it failed, even though I was watching closely, it went so fast I was (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)