 Technic / 8015
    Re: MASSIVE Technic collection for sale —Jake Rentar
   (...) I'll take that one! How much are you asking? =D Actually, what are your prices? I might be interested in a few things even though you have no boxes. (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: MASSIVE Technic collection for sale —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Arguably the original posting should probably have been posted to lugnet.buy-sell-trade instead of being multiple posted (instead of cross posted, see the FAQ on why one is bad and the other good) to lugnet.general and lugnet.technic Please (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)