 Technic / 7948
  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) As blunt and unsubstantiated as this statement is, I must agree with it. There is something intangible about what makes Technic (and LEGO bricks as a whole) so good. (...) I wonder sometimes if it isn't the educators, researchers and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) Yes, exactly. Hey do you think we've broken new ground in child pcychology 8^) Maybe not but the fact that kids cound demand more complex sets might be somthing lego has not looked into. And more complicated sets do not mean higher prices, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)