 Technic / 7869
    USS Constellation On S&H —Jan-Tore Skålvik
   Hi guys! It is like a dream come trough! I guess its has nothing to do with technic, and I guess you already know, but the USS Constellation will arrive shortly, and maybe we are seeing a start of the expert series as well? Have a great summer! jt (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: USS Constellation On S&H —Jake Rentar
   (...) What....the heck are you talking about? (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: USS Constellation On S&H —Jan-Tore Skålvik