 Technic / 779
    Idea books —Daniel Delcollo
   Is there someplace to get a hold of the Technic Idea books other than via E- bay? Ideally I'd want an on-line scan. Does such a thing exist? Is there a reason why I haven't been able to locate such a thing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Idea books —Rengenier Mulder
     (...) Yes there are! Try the links below. I use "look up a set" on the Lugnet homepage, then go to Brickshelf with the link provided. I look these up fairly often myself, so I know the numbers by heart. (URL) building, Rengenier (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Idea books —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) www.brickshelf.com should have some of them. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)