 Technic / 7745
7744  |  7746
Subject:
Body boilding with technic panels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 05:40:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,
I have started a total rebuild of the 8466 and so far I have the chassis
done I just can't decide on a body. I have done several versions with the
green panels, I just haven't come up with a good design yet. Does anyone have
some good pictures of bodies done with the technic panels? As a foot note my
very much unfinished model has 2 9v gearmotors, shift on the fly 4wd, pto
driven winch, dual overhead cam blown V-8 and of course a 5 spd with
reverse. You can see picture at my brickshelf page.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=desmotwin

Of course
Let me know what you think!!!
Gary