 Technic / 7705
Re: Where's the Technic???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Adrian Egli writes:
I just got my Summer 2K2 SAH catalog (has Galidor on the cover) and was
expecting to see some good stuff, especially Technic.   What a downer!  I
really wanted to see was a picture of the BMW-Williams F1 racer based on the
Silver Champion (w/ a "reserve your order" note).  Sorry, a no show :-(

Another thing, no Technic models, like the 8466 or 8458, are shown and
there are no Technic accessories shown either. (Bionicle fan don't have to
worry but I don't care for those sets.) Is there something going on?

Adr.

Lego Company seems to have forgotten about the best sets they have ever
offered. The larger more difficult Technic sets seem to have vanished. Maybe
I will have to go toEuropean sources to find Eitech or Merkur sets that are
challenging.