 Technic / 7688
    Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator —Tom Reed
   (...) can have another Texlug meeting before you take it apart! I really enjoy reading your comments about the building process. Keep up the good work. Tom (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator —Thomas Avery
   (...) Thanks! I'm going to keep this model built for quite a while, so you'll definitely have a chance to see it. TJ (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)