 Technic / 7686
  Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator

That's amazing! Somehow, you've truely encapsulated a sense of massiveness and the look of real "heavy duty" while at the same time making it massively heavy duty :) Excellent work. I can't wait to see it up close next week! Are you going to have (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr R996 Mining Excavator

(...) Let's hope that it's heavy duty enough to survive the torturous journey through airport baggage handling. (...) Um, no. That would be many, many rail cars. I do have one flatbed car, but it's not 8-wide ;-) TJ (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)