 Technic / 7661
    The clock is ticking —John Barnes
   Don't forget that BrickFest 2002 is only a couple of weeks away, and there are some good prizes just waiting to be picked up. Friday, July 19 The Technic Competition - Scree Runner 1st - 8466 4x4 Off-Roader 2nd - 8735 Power Pack Saturday, July 20 (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: The clock is ticking —Wayne Watson
   I say somewhat in jest, is the location a secret? It took a minor effort on the brickfest web site to discover it's in Arlington, VA. It often seems to me that the home page of many events, fail to say anything about the location of the event. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: The clock is ticking —Kevin Salm
   (...) HUH??? You say you are kidding and I hope so. Right on the front page of www.brickfest.com it clearly states the information you were looking for: WELCOME to the official web site for BrickFest! July 19-21, 2002 - Arlington, Virginia Seems (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)