 Technic / 7629
  Technica 4.1

Hi: After some issues with my ISP Technica 4.1 is now online. And, if I do say so myself, its pretty much 0.1 better than version 4! This version contains significant updates to all sections, including a complete pass through the element list. I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Technica 4.1

(...) <<snip>> Can't wait to spend another lazy day at work on your wounderful site! Thanks! /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)