 Technic / 762
  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

"KM" == Kevin Maynes <ERASETHISBITkmaynes...surfr.com> writes: KM> Hey.. instead of cleaning out the old ABS then loading the new, KM> maybe let the old ABS run nearly out, then load the new right on KM> top. Theoretically (just a theory.. I don't (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) I just got a gray 2x6? over the weekend with some black swirls in it. It is really cool!! Jeff (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)