 Technic / 7617
    Re: All Terrain Crane —Jennifer Clark
   "Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message (...) think (...) always (...) I think the enthusiasm comes from just being interested in the subject matter, with these models the documentation is really just an organised brain dump. I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: All Terrain Crane —Tom Newsom
   (...) Tell me about it. I've had a model finished - and photos taken for nearly a year now, and what with finishing my degree and what have you, I havn't started writing it up. Then I took that model apart and I've nearly finished a new one - which (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)