 Technic / 7558
  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale mobile crane

Hi Ross, that crane is fantastic! What is the real hight in cm? Is it over 2 metres? Should be, because the crane is much taller then you at the "me.jgp" ... Is the boom just build with 12-Technic-axles? The model comes very close to the real one. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale mobile crane

(...) In the picture, it's just 2m (I'm fairly short!). I can raise it slightly higher, but then it's in danger of falling over backwards. (...) Yep. It's fairly rigid - but it sways quite a bit when the wind blows! With the jib attached, the boom (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)