 Technic / 7537
Re: colors of small pneumtic pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:47:09 GMT

"David Arnon" <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message
news:GxAMC4.Hzv@lugnet.com...
I came across this store on bricklink:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=madforit&itemID=560448

(click on "pneumatic" to get a full list incl. black, light grey, dark • grey,
trans-dark blue, trans-light blue & white!!)

Where all those colors come from?
I'm aware of that part only in yellow & blue.

While I can't say for certain, I suspect that this might be a clue:

http://www.brickset.com/redletterdays

Huw