 Technic / 7465
Re: John Deere JD690-B excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 00:30:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:
This one, like my CAT 980G, is almost done, it is minus a good bucket,
tracks for one side (which are supposedly in the mail!), & a few plates
(also coming).

I liked the cab design on it, which inabled me to use up one of those
windows!  It uses Technic framing for the boom (sp?), & even has the small
bend in the boom...

Hi Josh, another great little piece of machinery!

Did you try using bent technic beams for the "bend" in the boom? May look even
better, if the angle is right.

ROSCO