 Technic / 7404
Re: An OrthoGlide Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 22:27:17 GMT

"Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GvoyrL.G8x@lugnet.com...

I have posted some pictures and a movie of my attempt to build a working
OrthoGlide Mill. I was only moderately successful. I have cut candles,
toast, sidewalk chalk and now the ........ Well, you will see!
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/orthogli.htm

A truly impressive construction, Bob! This thing is so awesome!

You put a lot of work into it, and have a great result!

    Iain