 Technic / 7380
    Re: 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering —Jennifer Clark
    (...) There is also the 8460 crane. I recently made one of these from the Brickshelf scans (red instead of yellow :-) and while it is an excellent model in most respects, I found the pneumatic control of the boom a bit naff. IMHO the system used on (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Hmmm... I've seen that model on the net only, think I'll have to build it. And why did my mind sing on Monty Python's "Spam"-song with the word "Crane" instead of "Spam" when I saw your post? :) /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)